- The organization concerned to undertake the certification procedure presents the SICURCERT Questionnaire – F01_01, completed in all its parts, stamped and signed by the Representative of the Organization (Legal Representative, President or other). The questionnaire is available on the website of (www.sicurcert.it), with the Secretariat of the same, and directly from the website through the formula “Online Quotation”. Therefore, the customer can send the questionnaire independently.
- received the Questionnaire (F01_01), shall keep the review in order to prepare its bid, verifying the completeness and adequacy of data / information and documentation general;
- to the successful outcome of the review Questionnaire, shall evaluate the offer Certification – F01_03, in accordance with applicable regulations and procedures;
- preparing the Bid Certification – F01_03, with which requires, also, Organization copy of the manual and all relevant documentation to perform the document review;
- Organization sends the Offer Certification – F01_03. SICURCERT copy of the manual requires the Organization and all relevant documentation to perform the document review (at least 15 days before the verification);
- Organization, if he decides to accept, returns a copy of the Offer Certification – F01_03 stamped and signed by the legal representative of the Organization.
- after receipt of such documentation as a definition of contract, plan and prepare what is necessary for the audit.
- appoint the audit team (F02_01) and shall communicate the Organization (F02_02);
- The RGVI realizes the Document Verification, F05_01;
- The RGVI, detect discrepancies in the case than the standard, such as to break the audit, deliver a copy of “Rapporto di audit di Fase1″ Organization. The Body on the basis of the results confirms the “Rapporto di audit diAudit Report of Phase 1 communicates the need to present documentary evidence of the closing remarks, on the basis of which, can be established, by mutual agreement, the date for the audit Step2;
- In case of successful verification, the document RGVI planning the audit – F05_02;
- The RGVI, minimum 5 DAYS before the test, Organization sends a copy of the audit plan (F03_01). The GVI making the initial audit in the company through verification techniques, involving the analysis of documents, observations, interviews with staff (Individual, Group, focus group, questionnaires); to:
- procedures to verify compliance of the requirements of model management system chosen;
- verify the correct implementation of procedures in the Company (legislation and applicable regulations, Information gathered by "interested parties").
- The RGVI prepares audit report – F05_02;
- The RGVI, in case of non-conformities or observations with respect to the Checklist, Do not fill out the Compliance Report – F05_03 activation and requires corrective action
- Proceeds to the closure of any non-compliance.
- The RGVI review and approve (if appropriate) corrective actions;
- RGVI the issues the opinion;
- to successful completion of the audit visit, after verifying the fulfillment of the requirements of model management system decides on the granting of “Certificate”;
- issuing the Certificate;
- perform periodic monitoring visits by the Company (at most once a year) in order to ensure proper maintenance management system to control and continuous improvement;
- executes requests for renewal of certification after 3 years after an inspection of all or a continuous assessment over time.