CERTIFICATION BODY AT THE SERVICE OF EDUCATION
Sicurcert, aims to raise awareness and involvement of staff in private companies and public bodies, by carrying out intensive information and training in the areas of Quality, Environment and Security.
Sicurcert organizes, also, seminars aimed at both simple operators that evaluators to develop knowledge, implementation and verification of national and international standards.
The objective of the training is to contribute to the growth of Sicurcert culture of quality and training of new professionals who are involved in the implementation of management systems.
The development of human resources is a key factor for organizations that are moving towards certification.
The articulation of courses is aimed at developing not only the contents of the reference standards but also the specificities of the sectors concerned.
Our teachers are experienced professionals of various fields, also frequently engaged in audit activities; This allows you to transfer the experience gained from direct contact with businesses and organizations in general.
Sicurcert organizes information seminars / training, which are a first approach for all those who approach the culture of management systems and certification.
The courses provided are divided into five sectors, will comprise of the following:
- Internal Auditor Quality Management System according to ISO 9001:2008 (24 hours);
- Auditor / Lead Auditor Quality Systems (40 hours);
- Internal Auditor of the Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001);
- auditor/leadauditor SGS (Safety Management System) standard OHSAS 18001:2007 (40 hours);
- Management of Privacy;
- Leg. 81/08 Workplace Safety;
- Equipment and protective systems in areas with explosion hazard.
- Environmental Management System Internal Auditor (UNI EN ISO 14001:2004);
- auditor/leadauditor SGA (Environmental Management System) UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (40 hours);
- Energy Management System Internal Auditor (UNI CEI EN 16001:2009);
- auditor/leadauditor SGE (Energy Management System) UNI CEI EN 16001:2009 (40 hours);
- Strategic Planning and Risk-Management;
- Preparation of Business Plan;
- Customer Satisfaction: logic, methods and measurement tools;
- The problem solving and continuous improvement.